1. To ease the challenges currently encountered by the members of the Armed Services and the Police, pertaining to admission of their children to popular schools.
2. To design, develop and testing of a new governing system that will assist the Government’s effort to provide a high quality and equitable education, under a disciplined environment.
3. To promote current educational trends, such as computer literacy, activity based studies, language skills, aesthetic studies, reading habits, sports activities and other facilities by soliciting inputs and management skills of the three Services and the Police.
4. To provide a high quality education with the assistance of professional and experienced academic staff posted from the MOE.
5. To pay special emphasis on students to achieve a high proficiency in English with a view to face future challenges of the rapidly developing world, confidently.